Monday, December 6, 2010

Melissa and Doug Art Easel

Creativity Central! This double-sided, wooden easel features both chalk- AND dry erase-boards. With adjustable heights it also includes a locking paper roll holder, a child-safe paper cutter, four clips, and a plastic tray on each side for easy-reach art supplies (not included) and easy-clean storage. With easy assembly, there's little waiting for the next masterpiece! 
Dimensions: 47" x 27" x 26" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 3+ years
Contains small parts. Adult assembly required.


Why We Like This 
My daughter got this on her third birthday and it has literally given her hours of enjoyment. She's five now and there is always a masterpiece in the works. One side is constantly a work-in-progress and the other side has a painting waiting to dry, spelling words, math problems or little notes from me! And, I assembled this myself. I'm 5'1" with no background in construction, so I can promise you with a little determination (and once the kid has gone to sleep) you'll get it together in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment